ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation's security. ManTech's Health Group is seeking a skilled software developer/architect for its Herndon, VA location.
- · Java 7
- · JPA and/or Hibernate
- · Spring Framework
- · IDE (preferably IntelliJ)
- · SQL (preferably Oracle)
- · SOAP Messaging
- · RESTful Web Services
- · Application Server (preferably JBoss EAP 7 or above)
- · Enterprise Integration Patterns
- · RDBMS, ORM, etc
- · CI/CD, VCS, Build Tools
- · ava 8
- · Apache Camel
- · Apache CXF
- · Electronic Health Record (HER)
- · eHealth Exchange (formerly NHIN)
- · Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR)
- · Cross Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS)
- · Cross-Community Access (XCA)
This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making and excellent oral and written communication skillsUS Citizenship.
Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.