LivePerson is the global leader in digital communication solutions and we aim to make life easier by transforming how people communicate with brands. Our 18,000 customers, including leading brands like Citibank, HSBC, Orange, and The Home Depot, use our conversational commerce solutions to orchestrate humans and AI, at scale, and create a convenient, deeply personal relationship — a conversational relationship — with their millions of consumers.
Join this digital revolution and work on one of the biggest OpenStack cloud services in the world! We invest heavily in artificial intelligence, bots, big datatechnologies, real-time analytics and messaging solutions, all hosted on our dynamic open platform.
For more information about LivePerson (NASDAQ: LPSN), please visit www.liveperson.com.
Some of the Technologies We're Using:
What You Will Own?
- Take part in the creation of a proven high-scale, cloud-based services.
- Full-stack development: design, develop, build and deploy scalable and robust applications.
- Analysis of functional requirements & creation of software design.
- Be responsible and drive the adoption of new and exciting technologies.
What You Need for Success?
- At least 5 years of hands-on software development experience & working experience in Node.JS.
- Experience in distributed systems architecture and technologies.
- BS/MSdegree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Passion for full-stack development, from coding through building, automating, monitoring and deploying in variety of technologies.
- Experience in working with RESTful/Webhook APIs, big advantage for messaging APIs such as Facebook or Twilio.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of micro-service architecture.
- Strong CS fundamentals when it comes to basic algorithms and architecture.
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
- Experience with CI, configuration management and containerization solutions.
- Comfortable with Linux.