Senior Software Developer
Our client is an established cybersecurity company that provides both software and services focused on the internal threats to organizations. Their customers range from small to large multinational organizations.
We are searching for a candidate to lead their growing development team to help continue to build their product offering.
- Lead a diverse team of software developers and engineers to plan and execute projects using agile project management methodologies.
- Develop the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas, and develop a software plan to support the client’s needs.
- Deployment of software enhancements and serve as project lead to track and report the status of ongoing and future projects.
- Oversee team development, coaching, mentoring, training and recruiting.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field coupled with 5+ years of management experience in a software development organization, and 2+ years working through the design, development, and release cycle delivering software to market.
- Experience in development languages, and computer programming languages such as C#.
- Deliver software using industry accepted frameworks such as .Net, J2EE, Linux or other application frameworks, and knowledge of SQL programming, with PL/SQL programming is desired.
- Large/ enterprise application development experience and delivering software development services, and/ or related software experience with a large Government project strongly preferred
- Seasoned leader in project, team, and time management coupled with problem solving skills.
- Ability to excel in idea generation, evaluation, and prioritization, customer and partner engagement, project management, cross-functional technical program management.
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle, and of various software development methodologies such as; Continuous Integration, Rapid Application Development, Waterfall methods.
- Deliver software both for the desktop (GUI) as well as system (Server), communications (Network programming) environments and solving complex and large-scale software problems.
Eagle Technical Staffing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Eagle Technical Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Eagle Technical Staffing expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Eagle Technical Staffing's associates to perform their job duties may result in disciplinary action as deemed appropriate by management.