Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with these languages Java 8, Apache Camel XML DSL and C++ family
- Experience with Apache Camel, Apache Karaf (Witchdoctor) OSGi
- Experience with Build Tools (Maven, Jenkins and Nexus)
- Experience with an Agile Software Development methodology
- Experience with Test-driven development
- Experience with Relational Databases (e.g., Oracle, PL/SQL).
- Prior Government employment experience
- Previous experience working with a Government-sponsored 24x7 operations center
- Knowledge of KML/geo-location/mapping
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced Analysts.
- Stay current on vendors' best security practices in relation to organizational requirements.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented design principles
- Demonstrated ability to develop solid software
- Ability to function in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Security Clearance: TS/SCI is ideal, minimum is a Secret clearance
- Experience with the development process of collection systems and/or related components.
- Experience in requirements analysis/generation and developing systems architectures.
- Experience as a system engineer in programs that encompass systems architecture, requirements analysis, design, production, integration, test and transition into operations.
- Experience with independent verification and validation of system requirements.
- Computer/system architectures design and development for Linux and Windows
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies such as Scrum.
- Experience with real-time processing, computing, control and digital signal processing.
- Direct experience with electrical power measurement and specification (AC and DC).
- Direct experience specifying, evaluating, installing and maintaining equipment.
- Experience writing systems documentation (system CONOPs and other technical documents).
- Developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large scale programs.
- Developing documentation required to support a program's technical issues and training situations.
- Performing a variety of tasks related to knowledge/technique dissemination to groups of analytic workforce and demonstrated an ability to convey new techniques and technologies to analytic workforce and facilitate transference of acquired knowledge from more experienced analysts to new analysts.
- Assisting with the infusion of emerging technologies emanating from universities, research organizations, and small businesses to include both classified and open source activities.
- Experienced in analytical environments/intelligence production organizations.
- Applying agile and/or spiral development models.
- Integrating information systems into SOA or on to ESB architectures.
- Experienced "wrapping" legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework.
- Developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
- Integrating FOSS, COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors.
- Experienced implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access.
- Developing and deploying integrated desktop applications.
- Incorporating collaboration services into an integrated desktop environment.
- Designing and developing applications that contain a user-facing view component.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.