ABOUT THE ROLE
OK, so what will you be doing
• Creation of amazing user-experiences with the very latest front-end technologies.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders and technology team members to add enhancements and new products in a fast growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) business.
• Design and create simple, maintainable code and comprehensive automated tests.
• Responsible for timely development and delivery of high-quality software in an AgileScrum based environment.
What will you need to succeed
• A desire to learn and continually grow and expand your technical skills.
• Practical, hands-on experience with pattern-driven and Object-Oriented software analysis, design, and implementation.
• Solid experience designing, developing, and tuning application SQL.
• Experience using Elasticsearch real-time search and analytics a plus.
• Experience developing software for big data, including optimized visualizations and user interfaces, performance tuning, and writing efficient queries.
• We use AWS and other cloud platforms extensively so working knowledge of administration, development, and/or deploying SaaS software into public clouds is a plus.
• Experience with open source development, continuous integration (CI), continuous deployment (CD), and software configuration management (SCM) tools (such as Git, Teamcity, Octopus Deploy, Selenium, Jasmine, and MSBuild) a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related technical field).
What do we require from you
• Extremely strong collaboration and communication skills a must.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail.
• High level of flexibility and ability to persevere through periods of significant change and growth in the business environment.
Why Should You Work for eVestment
Global Brand, Cutting Edge Product – The platform we develop is considered the innovation leader and global standard in our industry.
Technology & Developers Guide our Company – The founders and leadership team “get” good design, architecture and sleek implementation. Work with Smart People – Our senior development staff has an average of 10+ years of experience. They graduated from some of the top technology schools such as Stanford, Georgia Tech, Purdue, Penn State and Vanderbilt. Opportunity for Personal Growth & Advancement – We have separate educational funds just for you to grow yourself technologically through classes that you wish to take to enhance your skills.
These reasons too:
• Fun, Smart, & Collaborative Environment
• Difficult Problems to Solve, constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible with cutting-edge technologies
• We’re a multi-year placement on the Atlanta Journal & Constitution “Top Atlanta Workplaces” list and on the Inc. 500/5000 lists since 2007
• All Employees are Treated with Dignity & Respect
• Wear Shorts & Flip Flops to Work
• Catered Lunches every Wednesday
• Gym membership
• High-Powered Developer Machines with 16GB, i7, SSD (developers are provided with top-notch PC or Macbook)