We deliver innovative, enterprise-wide solutions nationwide for federal agency customers across the mission assurance and national security markets. Our engaged, energetic, and team-focused culture provides the support you need to succeed. From interesting and challenging work to comprehensive benefits and opportunities for growth, you'll find everything you need to build a rewarding IT career!
If you are a passionate engineer with desire to solve Software Development / Engineering problems while supporting the United States Army mission, this is a great opportunity to demonstrate your expertise, challenge your skills, and grow your career. Take a look at the requirements below to see what else you will need to be successful in this position.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work as part of an active member of an Agile Sprint development team.
- Assignment includes developing software designs from requirements, implementing these designs in code, developing unit test cases, and supporting integrated software code with the team for builds/integration tests.
- Support creation and updating of all relevant specifications for design, development, and testing.
- Develop maintainable code that matches requirements specifications.
- Participate in Design Reviews, Sprint Planning, estimating, Release Planning, demonstrations and retrospectives.
- Perform unit testing of code, including manipulation of data for analysis of system requirements. Other duties as required.
- BS degree in related technical field and 4 - 8 years prior relevant experience or a Masters with 2- 6 years prior relevant experience.
- Ability to obtain a DoD security clearance.
- Agile Software development experience.
Experience with Defense Intelligence Information Enterprise (DI2E) development tools, such as Jira, Confluence, Nexus, and Stash-Git/Subversion.
Experience with automated unit test and test driven development concepts, tools, and languages.
Experience with Objected Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming.
Experience designing and building web services, including REST-based services.
- Experience developing applications using network sockets.
- Experience serializing data structures using JSON or SML for communication with web clients.
- Experience using pub/sub message queues, such as 0MQ.
Experience in User Interface development technologies, such as HTML5, NodeJS, AngularJS, etc.
- Web Client end user devices, Smart Clients and Android applications.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and SOAP based web service technologies, including WSDL, JAXWS, JAX-RPC, XML, XSD, and XSLT
- Experience with AFATDS, Army Common Operating Environment (COE) or other PM MC systems.
- Familiarity with VMF (and other Army communication standards).
- Familiarity with MIL-STD-188-220.
Competent in C++ and JNI.
Good understanding of concurrency (C++ threading models and patterns.
Understanding of RS-232/422, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, NLB network protocols.
Experience working with Raytheon Taclink modems and tactical radios (R/T 1523, AN/PRC 152(A), AN/PRC 117G, AN/PRC 155 ).
- Familiarity with both SINCGARS and IP waveforms (SRW, ANW/2).