Part of our team, you will be responsible for assisting in the selection, development, deployment and support of new and existing applications to meet the current and future needs of the business.
- Software development skills will be applied to design, execute, assess, troubleshoot, and maintain software programs throughout the project life cycle.
- Collaborate with analysts and designers in the development and initiation of new software programs and applications.
- Individual will consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications per specifications while ensuring the quality of their work.
- Assist development manager in any regular communication with internal customers, as appropriate, to ensure the delivery of high quality systems.
- Stay up to date on competing and complementary technologies
- Develop and maintain good working relationships.
- Determine when issues need to be escalated to a higher level.
- Work independently and promote cooperation in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical training, and a minimum five (5) years of related work experience.
- Proven experience developing high performing and scalable applications
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex technical and business problems.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment and the ability to have agility to manage / change priorities.
- Experience developing with latest Microsoft technologies, design patterns, unit testing, refactoring.
- A full stack developer in the .NET platform with proven experience on building enterprise web applications
- Experience in developing Net Framework, C#, WCF Web Services, ASP.NET MVC, SOA standards, Workflow Frameworks, SQL Server
- Experience with UI Frameworks (i.e. Bootstrap, Angular, knockout, MVC Razor etc.),
- Experience in Azure PAS is a plus.