$100K — $140K *
The client is seeking strong Senior Software Developers to work on a new event-driven microservices designed system which will impact every student and teacher in Utah. We are looking for highly motivated individuals experienced in secure coding practices, Test Driven Development, Domain-Driven Design, microservices design, and the ability to incorporate/integrate data visualization capabilities into web applications.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly skilled and motivated full-stack developer. They have extensive experience with C#, .NET, CSS, and Angular and are highly familiar with Kubernetes, Azure, and CosmosDB. They are passionate about microservices, Domain-Driven Design, containerization, and event-driven architecture with knowledge of how these affect security and coding standards throughout the environment. They’ve worked in TDD and understand the purpose of testing while developing. They understand and drive conversations for improvement, are enthusiastic about new technologies, and love to impart this knowledge and enthusiasm to others.
As a Senior Software Developer, your responsibilities will include:
· Microservices development including domain modelling.
· Utilize software development best practices.
· Implement secure coding standards and practices.
· Develop web applications using technologies such as .NET, C#, CSS, Angular, and Azure.
· Collaborate and communicate effectively in an agile environment.
· Apply an engineering mindset.
· Contribute to the team in analysis, design, and testing within a Selenium framework.
· Apply systems engineering concepts, such as structured design, supportability, reliability, scalability, and maintainability to ensure that applications are optimized and loosely coupled.
· Experience with container orchestration and building apps in containers.
· Desire and ability to communicate and collaborate at a high level.
· Strong customer service and customer relations skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Able to identify and develop creative solutions to problems.
· Strong understanding of data collections and data flow.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Degree - B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
· Functional Experience – 5+ years experience with .NET, C#, CSS, Angular, Kubernetes, Azure, Typescript, SCSS, Selenium, SpecFlow, CosmosDB, microservices design, and other technologies and tools.
· Functional Experience – 7+ years’ experience using secure coding practices, Test Driven Development, Domain-Driven Design, and implementation.
· Agile/Scrum - Candidates must demonstrate experience in an agile product environment to include deep understanding and experience with agile methodologies.
· Interpersonal Relationships – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work well with others of all personality types while demonstrating problem-solving and the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Communication – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to communicate in verbal and written form with both technical and non-technical personnel.
· Initiative – Candidates must demonstrate success as self-starting, hardworking, and inquisitive workers.
· Teamwork – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
· Finance or Education Domain experience
· Penetration Testing, Security testing, experience with OWASP, etc.
· DevOps tools experience – maintaining pipelines, containerization, etc.
Valid through: 12/13/2021