Reporting to the Leader, CSLP Program, the Senior Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing software and .NET application systems within their requisite LOB. The Senior Developer is also responsible for maintaining, supporting and upgrading existing systems & applications. The Senior Developer liaises with Product and Project Managers, Quality Assurance Analysts, as well as Professional Services personnel to enhance the Software Development Lifecycle.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Firm grasp of OO analysis and design in a multi-tiered application development environment
- Ability to comprehend client needs and integrate that understanding with technical skills
- Deep understanding of enterprise integration and ESB and an expert in integration design patterns
- Proven ability to deliver in a fast paced, complex technical environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Managing priorities and conflicting timelines and work in a fast paced environment
- RESTful service development utilizing ASP.Net Web API and OData
- Knowledge of Microservice architecture
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in OOAD, Service Oriented Architecture and Web-based development.
- 5+ years ASP .NET, MVC, C#, and .Net Framework 1.1 to 4.5.
- 5+ year’s hands-on experience with SQL Server database/Oracle database and optimizing SQL statement, development experience with SQL Server SSIS packages.
- 3+ years’ experience of SDLC and Agile development
- 3+ years’ experience with Data Power, OOP, Generics, Lambda Expressions, and Entity Framework.
- 3+years’ experience with design patterns, Microsoft Application Blocks and SOA.