$80K — $100K *
The Dayforce Product Development team is looking for a skilled Sr. Software Developer to create the industry’s next generation Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions. We are offering an opportunity to reinvent HCM and develop award winning and innovative solutions that challenge the industry perception of what an HCM solution can do.
As a developer on our team you will be working on our ground-breaking solutions that help companies increase their efficiencies and attract and retain top talent. Your impact will be evident through your effective participation in the entire lifecycle of our software including design, analysis, prototyping, development, testing and support of our products. You will work closely and collaborate with clients, prospects, implementation partners, and Dayforce personnel to envision and deliver the required functionality.
If you are a technology enthusiast, have passion for creating great software, want to see your creation utilized by thousands of people all over the world, and possess one or more of the following qualifications, we want to talk to you.
• Strong coding skills in a modern object-oriented language (e.g., C#, C++)
• Strong SQL skills
• Fast learner and extremely comfortable with building and improving complex software systems for critical business processes
• Experienced working in an Agile scrum team as a key contributor and a team player
• Able to consistently solve complex technical issues independently when required
• Excels in taking ownership of design, build and quality for assigned tasks and issues until completion
• Demonstrable knowledge of modern web technologies including: HTML 5, CSS 3, SVG, JSON, Web API etc.
• Experience in designing and developing highly secure and always available public APIs
• Experienced with demands of highly performant, scalable solutions
• FinTech knowledge and experience
• Full Stack Developer
• Hands on experience in applying design patterns, writing unit tests and optimizing performance in application level
• Experience with .NET and .NET core framework
• Azure cloud experience
• Azure SQL Server experience
• Docker experience
Valid through: 1/21/2021
$140K — $150K + $150K bonus + no cap + equity + non-recoverable draw + full benefits + full ex