Our client is a global provider of Business Intelligence and Fleet Management software solutions in Oakville, ON.
Duties and Tasks of this Position:
- Perform quality assurance by doing peer review, ensuring coding standards are followed, looking for logic errors and other bugs.
- Analyze call stacks, trace files, performance data to troubleshoot and identify root cause of bugs.
- Participate in development of prototypes and proofs of concept.
- Provide assistance to our support staff and resellers from a technical perspective. This may be in the form of on-call or ad-hoc questions relating to how certain features work or verifying the behaviour by reviewing code.
- Computer Science, Electrical or Software Engineering or other related degree.
- Experience using C# and .Net and experiencewith object design, unit testing, optimization and multithreading programming.
- Solid understanding of object-orientated programming.
- SQL Server and Postgres. Database design, optimization and writing queries.
- Some or little experiencewith the following a huge plus: Python, TypeScript, ES6, .Net Core, Google Compute Engine, Google BigQuery.