We have a fantastic opportunity for an experience senior software engineer who can perform as a subject matter expert in support of software design, implementation, and troubleshooting for Mavenir products.
- Perform in all aspects of the system design and implementation, including execution of Design reviews and Fagan Code Inspections, adherence to the coding standards, creation of detailed design documentation and meeting code freeze dates and drop dates to System Test.
- Assume responsibility for all aspects of DRA/DSC/D7G/Signalware software, including but not limited to, adherence to the requirements, efficiency of the architecture, maintainability of the code, performance, debugging capability, user interface and overall customer satisfaction.
- Validate the accuracy and correctness of the system architecture, detailed design and code implementation for all software products.
- Perform as a subject matter expert in both software development and Telecom domain for other members of the organization.
- Lead the troubleshooting and resolution for field issues identified by customers
- Work across all departments to coordinate all technical activity and ensure all technical issues are resolved in a timely fashion to meet the schedule and market windows.
- Proactively seek new technologies, tools and practices to improve the efficiency of the Development Lifecycle and/or improve the Product Quality and share information via creation of technical whitepapers or presentations to benefit other members of the organization.
- Lead by example by demonstrating the ability to complete multiple technical assignments with minimal supervision and with outstanding results.
- Act as a mentor to members of the organization (both on-shore/off-shore) providing guidance for their development from a technical and career perspective.
- Bachelor's Degree (Master’s Degreepreferred) or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field
- 10+ years of software design and implementation experience of subsystem/component Design or Development experience
- 10+ years troubleshooting and debugging field issues
- C/C++ (Required) and Java(Desired) OO Software Development on Linux Operating Systems, including usage of various Linux tools
Detailed knowledge and extensive experience working in the following areas:
- Multi-threaded application development and performance optimization of multiple-core/multiple CPU servers
- Telecommunications and/or Next Generation IP networks (e.g. IMS, LTE)
- NFV/Cloud (i.e. Openstack, VMware)
- IETF/3GPP based IP protocols (e.g. Diameter, SIGTRAN)
- Ability to work in a team environment with demonstrated leadership skills, multi-tasking leadership among multiple teams (on-shore/off-shore)
- Excellent analytic, oral, presentation, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Experience in Agile Development and related methodologies, such as Fagan Inspections, Sprint Planning and Retrospectives.
- Clear Case usage experience.
- Experience with virtualization technology and software, such as VMware or KVM.
Req Id 41560