Grab this opportunity to join Canada’s Profit 500 winner and rapidly growing Enterprise SaaS company!
As a Senior Software Developer, you’ll work on developing new products, features and enhancements that serve the most prestigious clients in the Spa and Wellness industry.
You’re an individual who loves working with a small, passionate group that embraces out-of-the-box thinking to solve real world business problems. Finding innovative solutions to complex problems is second nature to you and working on web applications and latest technologies is your biggest passion.
Skills you bring:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of HTTP fundamentals and developing RESTful API services
- C#, .NET/.NET Core, ASP.Net Core MVC / Razor page (or equivalent .NET framework experience) - Must have
- Excellent understanding of OOP coding principles using C#
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- SQL and/or NoSQL Database concepts
- 5+ years of hands-on full-stack development work experience
- Worked with a Product and QA team in an Agile environment
- Collaborate with Software Developers, Architects and the Product Team to drive solutions through to successful implementation.
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient code following software development best practices
- Develop end-to-end integrations with business partners and our new products and modules which employ both Microsoft technologies as well as other 3rd party components
- Translate user stories into technical design specifications
- Review code submitted by other developers and offer constructive feedback
- Amazing and fun work culture!
- Opportunity to learn and grow with an amazing team & 100% employer-paid benefit premiums
- Health & Wellness Program and Gym Membership
- RRSP match plan
- 18 days of PTO
- Free underground parking
- Monthly catered lunches & daily snacks
- Team building and social events & Casual work environment