- Work with an experienced team leveraging SCRUM techniques to deliver high-quality releases
- Create test plans, test data, test cases and automated scripts to ensure quality for web, client server, and mobile applications
- Perform web, API, UI, functional, regression, smoke, black box, load, performance and end-to-end testing
- Develop automated tests using Selenium Webdriver (C#), nUnit, SQL, and other scripts
- Write and/or modify SQL queries to perform database validations
- Document test cases, write and reproduce accurate software problem reports, and implement process improvements
- Identify, document, and track all software defects to closure
- Work with functional teams in reducing error rates and perform root cause analysis of errors/trends
What you'll bring to the team
- Strong ability to plan, create and execute test plans and test cases in a fast-paced product-oriented environment – 6+ years of relevant experience ideal
- Firm understanding of quality engineering practices, philosophies and techniques
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts with an ability to write code in a high-level language – C# preferred
- Demonstrated ability to leverage a variety of tools, frameworks and technologies, such as Selenium Webdriver, Postman, Newman and/or Jenkins
- Understanding of Agile techniques
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute SQL queries, along with a firm understanding of RDBMS
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Experience with test case management tools, such as JIRA and SpiraTest
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or similar (or equivalent experience)
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located just east of downtown Denver several miles from the Denver International Airport.