It's not just clich?. The heart of Billtrust is our people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 15 years. And, we're transforming the industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment cycle management solution from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
We're excited to move into our new, modernized company headquarters - Starting June 2018, our home will be located at 1009 Lenox Dr, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648.
What you'll do
Billtrust is seeking a Senior Software Developer to join our newly-formed Collection Solution team tasked with designing, implementing and supporting solutions for our Collection/Credit SaaS platform products. In addition to developing new features, you will work closely with our Customer Support team to resolve critical production code issues on the UI, services and database layers.
- Work with an experienced team leveraging Scrum techniques building customer-facing products
- Collaborate with Customer Support to prioritize and triage production issues
- Design, code, test, and support both UI and backend services
- Design performant software with a DevOps mindset that will scale as our volumes increase
- Diagnose production issues and propose solutions that achieve the proper balance between technically-sound yet quick to implement
What you'll bring to the team
- An attitude where no technical challenge is too great, along with a willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to develop SPA (Single Page Application) with RESTful services in C#/.NET
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot code issues and quickly turnaround a solution
- Solid knowledge in some flavor of SQL with a strong understanding of relational database technologies
- Expertise with TDD utilizing a unit test framework, such as NUnit, Karma or Jasmine
- Experience with Agile processes and techniques
- Well-honed skills in source control management, utilizing Git or similar
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well with a distributed team
- Ability to adapt to changing stakeholder priorities and communicate with them in a consultative fashion
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is "Casual Friday', we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.