$100K — $150K *
Senior Software Developer at Benco Dental
At Benco Dental, our company is our family, and we are looking for a new addition to assist us in Driving Dentistry Forward. Please review the description below carefully to ensure that this position is the perfect match for you!
What’s in it for YOU?
As a Senior Software Developer you will be responsible for developing code and software as per specifications, both new code and modifications to existing code; troubleshooting and resolving issues with code; documenting changes; training users on changes as appropriate. This senior application developer role will be part of the Benco Enterprise Application and Architecture team, which is dedicated to sustainability and modernization of Benco’s core systems. This role will serve as a mentor to less tenured staff and lead projects and initiatives.
Do YOU Possess These Skills and Attributes?
· C# (.NET Core/.NET Framework) with MVC experience
· Systems Integration (ETL, REST API)
· Relational databases (SQL)
· 3-5 years of experience building modern, scalable applications (data architecture, microservices or integration platforms)
· Understanding of SDLC
· Knowledge of CI/CD
· Ability to communicate clearly, persuasively and effectively both verbally and written (in English)
· Good organizational skills
· Collaborative team player
· Ability to problem solve
· Positive attitude, entrepreneurial spirit
· Experience mentoring and/or coaching developers, performing code reviews, etc.
· Enterprise applications technical and functional familiarity (ERP, CRM, etc.)
· Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, Snowflake)
Do These Responsibilities Interest YOU?
· Effectively develops code and software as per specifications.
· Tests software that has been created or modified.
· Documents changes to software.
· Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills and listening skills.
· Effectively trains appropriate personnel on newly developed or modified software.
· Troubleshoots and debugs software.
· Consistently & effectively updates ALM tool with appropriate comments to track work progress
· Performs Code Reviews for other team members.
· Breaks down work into estimable pieces and delivers accurate and consistent difficulty estimates.
· Works as an effective team member and works to improve team morale.
· Understands IT’s role in helping Benco realize its mission.
· All job duties and responsibilities are essential functions of the position
Do YOU Meet These Requirements?
· Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent concentration of study
· Experience: 7+ years of hands on technical application development
Valid through: 7/6/2021