· Develops software as required
· Provides accurate estimates of development work to be performed
· Writes and assists in writing test plans for software developed
· Performs unit tests and assists in regression tests of developed software as required
· Coordinates with database administrator for modification to production, test, and development databases
· Collaborates with project managers and other personnel administering the execution of software projects
· Manages their own development efforts and ensures contribution of required time to deliver working systems on time
· Maintains software and systems as required
· 8+ years of software development.
· Strong knowledge of the .NET framework and Object Oriented Programming
· Experienced with C# (.NET Framework 4 or above preferred)
· Experienced with Entity Framework 4 and above
· Experienced with WCF
· Experienced with Web API technology.
· Experience with TFS
· Experience with SQL Server
· Analytic and structured approach to business problems
· Strong organizational skills
· Able to work with and maintain relations with staff and clients at all levels
· Experience with Aspose.Word 12.0 or higher is a plus
· Experience with SCRUM process is desired (but not a requirement).