The Adobe After Effects team is looking for a talented Software Engineering leader to join us in building the next generation of the leading Motion Graphics tool in the industry. You will work on core features, solve hard problems, and help to deliver “Adobe magic” to our customers. This is the chance to use your skills to contribute to the software that is used to make the world we see on screens all around us more dynamic and exciting every day.
What you will do
- You and your team will deliver creative, high quality, robust features.
- You will work in an Agile development environment, engaging with your team members to design and implement features for After Effects.
- Not only will you work closely with Quality Engineers, Product Management, Program Management, and User ExperienceDesigners, but you will have many opportunities to engage directly with our (passionate) customers.
- You will be responsible for the design, specification, and implementation of new features.
- After Effects is part of the broader Digital Video & Audio (DVA) and Creative Cloud families. Many of our projects cross many boundaries – working effectively across many teams will lead to larger successes as you tackle hard problems.
- In your role, you will write automation tests and perform code reviews.
- You will be supported and encouraged by a passionate team who love to have fun while building amazing technology.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Experience working and leading otherdevelopers as a Senior Software Developer or equivalent.
- Experience in crafting and implementing large scale software products
- Advanced level development skills in C/C++
- Advanced level development experience writing optimized, high performant code
- Working knowledge of concepts specific to development for video and compositing tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Able to communicate technical details clearly to all levels of the organization
- Able to work on initiatives that span multiple Creative Cloud products
- Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities