What Skills You Need
- Five or more years of experience in firmware (Embedded Software) development.
- Five or more years of experience in C/C++, C# or Java programming languages.
- Five or more years of experience with microcontrollers, ARMs, DSPs, and/or PSoCs.
- Experience in roles that required an understanding of AUTOSAR architecture.
- Experience in roles that required an understanding of microcontroller operation and memory organization.
- Experienced in the operation and use of compilers, linkers and locators.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills.
What Makes You Stand Out
Other areas of experience or interest that will help us place you on the right team include:
- Experience with Vector DaVinci AUTOSAR Development Tools.
- Experience with communication networks (e.g. CAN, LIN, Ethernet, FlexRay, etc.).
- Experience with simulation and modeling tools (e.g. MATLAB, Simulink, Real-Time Workshop, etc.).
- Experience with Microcontroller peripherals and systems (e.g. PWM outputs, boot loaders, A/D converters, watchdog timers, interrupt and trap functions, serial and parallel interfaces, etc.)
- Experience with Agile processes.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2010 or more current versions.
Ideally, you will have a degree or equivalent work experience in the following:
- Bachelors of Science in an Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- Advanced degree in Engineering, desired.