Our client, a global manufacturer of industrial equipment is seeking several skilled and experienced engineering professional to join their global team in the role of Senior Software Delivery Engineer, at their location in the Midwest region (IA, IL) of the US. The chosen candidate will join the Enterprise Electronics Group and will be responsible for the software delivery plans of multiple major production programs. The ideal candidate will possess a depth and breadth of experience and knowledge of principal components used in embedded systems including microcontrollers, operating systems, switching devices or protection devices.
* Lead the software team planning, execution, and delivery for an associated major agriculture vehicle program as a software program manager.
* Act as liaison between program teams and design engineering teams in defect resolution process.
* Lead teams to resolve system issues.
* Planning and execution of multiple software programs including EPDP and Continuous Improvement.
* Document key program milestones and scope expectations
* Ensure feature delivery priorities are aligned with a cross functional team of stakeholders
* Communicate program delivery status and risks to key stakeholders
* Coordinate software releases.
Best Industry ? Automotive, Industrial Manufacturing
Best Department ? Engineering, Software Development/Engineering
Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related technical discipline is required.
5 years of software development, planning and execution experience
5years of System or Product engineeringexperience
5 years of experience in electronic system design, development and validation of embedded software, or experience in IT software development
Knowledge of principal components used in embedded systems including microcontrollers, operating systems, switching devices or protection devices
Experience with CAN, J1939, ISO 11783 and equivalent automotive communication standards are required.
Knowledge of GPS Systems, communication bus interfaces, wireless communications, and sensor technologies is required.
Experience with Agile software process is preferred.
Understanding of engineering principles as they relate to the company product
Strong communications skills (i.e. verbal, written and interpersonal) are required.
Ability to travel up to 15% Domestic is required.
H1b visa sponsorship will be offered with this position.