We have partnered with a large manufacturing company in the Moline, IL area to provide them with a Senior Software Delivery Engineer.
- Lead the software team planning, execution, and delivery for an associated major agriculture vehicle program as a software program manager.
- Act as liaison between program teams and design engineering teams in defect resolution process.
- Lead teams to resolve system issues.
- Planning and execution of multiple software programs including EPDP and Continuous Improvement.
- Document key program milestones and scope expectations
- Ensure feature delivery priorities are aligned with a cross functional team of stakeholders
- Communicate program delivery status and risks to key stakeholders
- Coordinate software releases.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related technical discipline is required.
- 5 years of software development, planning and execution experience
- 5 years of System or Product engineering experience
- 5 years of experience in electronic system design, development and validation of embedded software, or experience in IT software development
- Knowledge of principal components used in embedded systems including microcontrollers, operating systems, switching devices or protection devices
- Experience with CAN, J1939, ISO 11783 and equivalent automotive communication standards are required.
- Knowledge of GPS Systems, communication bus interfaces, wireless communications, and sensor technologies is required.
- Experience with Agile software process is preferred.
- Understanding of engineering principles as they relate to the company product
- Strong communications skills (i.e. verbal, written and interpersonal) will be required.
- Ability to travel up to 15% Domestic is required.
- H1b visa sponsorship will be offered with this position.
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn