Foot Locker, Inc. is looking for a Sr. Software Configuration Analyst to join their Global Store Systems team. The candidate will be a highly motivated individual who is highly adaptable, a quick learner, and has had previous experienceworking with core Store Systems applications including Point of Sale (POS), Loss Prevention, Order Brokering (Omni Channel) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Expert in the software application that they support.
- Administer and manage the technical support of the systems, including ownership of system configuration, maintenance and development of scripts and interface development.
- Evaluate technical business requests from functional requirements provided by the functional business analyst.
- Produce and communicate application specific technical documentation including systematic processes and flows, interfaces and technical configurations.
- Design and propose improved systemic flows and interfaces.
- Enforce proper testing methodology and develop test scripts with the users and vendors.
- Address production issues in a timely and efficient manner with the appropriate sense of urgency and prioritization: perform all necessary investigation and analysis to solve the issues; coordinate with software vendors’ support desks if needed and actively communicate progress and results to the appropriate IT team members and business community.
- Able to provide support for systems, including evening, weekend, peak business activity periods and on call assignments
- Understanding of store application systems including hardware, software and interfaces
- Understanding of credit/debit integration between POS and the Banks
- Understanding of database structures and integrations
- Understand the flow of information and data elements through the systems including the input and output files and data feeds
- Troubleshoot issues within the applications and integration points
- Experience using Project Life Cycle methodologies, Agilepreferred
- Experience with Verifone software and hardware.
- Experience with using Agile Management tools, Atlassian JIRA, Microsoft TFS
- Create and test configuration updates
- Assist in the installation and administration of applications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or related quantitative field required
- Experienced administration of critical business applications
- 3-5years’ experience in consulting or retail
- Strong critical thinking and reasoning ability
- Proven track record of building collaborative relationships across functional areas