Senior Software Automation/Quality Assurance Engineer
If you have a real passion for high-quality software and want to join a team working on cutting-edge technologies, we have a position for you! We are currently looking for an experienced full-time Senior Software Automation/Quality Assurance Engineer.
In this role, the primary responsibilities will be:
- Automating existing manual tests
- Enhance and maintain existing automated tests
- Take steps to increase test coverage
- Provide the testing expertise to allow the team to build-in quality, in a fully collaborative team environment, and not to test in-quality as a post process.
- Daily responsibility would be as the voice of quality within the team. This means testing and providing feedback on new product features in a fast-paced environment and helping the wider team improve their testing/QA skills and practices
- 5 years experience in software testing/quality assurance
- 2 years Hands-on experience with manual exploratory testing
- 2 years Hands-on experience creating Automated Test Cases
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering or related.
- Experience testing software for use with electro-mechanical machines or 3D printers
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and to quickly determine scope and severity of defects
- Experience with Windows Application testing using web technologies
- An understanding of CAD/Manufacturing/3D Printing a plus.