We are looking for a passionate and skilled web automation engineer, with a talent for driving product quality through automation. You will work as part of an Agile team and engage in technical discussions, participate in automation designs, demonstrate problem-solving abilities, and be willing to present and share ideas through global collaboration.
- Write and collaborate on feature files and implement code-behind, providing automation coverage for product features
- Integrate test automation into Continuous Integration environment, ensuring testing runs with each build
- Execute performance testing and establish benchmarks against results
- Participate in code reviews, providing constructive feedback regarding best practices, coverage, and maintainability
- Perform exploratory manual testing, and identify new opportunities for test automation
- Develop and implement test plans to demonstrate traceability of implementation from design through automated tests.
- Make technical decisions and collaborate with test strategists to implement a comprehensive automation strategy
- Collaborate with team members to investigate, design, implement, test and document best-of-breed Web strategies and solutions.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical degree preferred but not required.
- 3-5 years web automation testing experience
- Experience in web automation testing with Selenium and/or Protractor.net
- Experience in developing feature files using Specflow framework
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development
- 1-2 years of C# development experience
- Strong OOP, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite: JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, and Bamboo
- Experience in working as part of an Agile team
- Results oriented with the ability to work independently and self-manage.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Additionally desirable: Typescript, Angular 2.0