Job DescriptionSee More
Who We Are:
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
This role sits within our Industry X group focused on intelligent products and platforms-helping clients become the future of their industries by leveraging advanced technologies to help transform their products, business models, and operations.
More specifically, our practice focuses on the rapid, agile development of high-quality, user-driven software products. We employ a team-based model that integrates iterative delivery and extreme programming technical practices with user experience research and design to deliver compelling digital experiences. We believe in integrated, collaborative teams regardless of whether we are working remotely or in-person. We encourage our team members to challenge one another to simultaneously "know constraints" yet also think "no constraints", and we strive to bring that level of engagement and expertise to our clients.
Our developers are called Artisans because creating software not only requires technical knowledge, but also skilled artistry and craft. Our Software Artisans collaborate on multidisciplinary teams to create software-fueled digital experiences-writing rock solid code and delivering the highest-value solution in the smallest amount of time.
- Applying Agile and XP development practices including test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration, pair programming and/or mob programming and continuous delivery and/or continuous deployment.
- Developing software solutions for real end users, in any of the following platforms: mobile, web, desktop or embedded.
- Understanding the needs of the client and creating fast feedback loops to confirm the understanding.
- Continuously learning and growing new and existing technical and consulting skills.
- Collaborating and effectively communicating within your development team and client team.
- Working on cross-functional teams.
- Creating simple, clean code using design and development principles (e.g. SOLID, DRY and YAGNI).
Valid through: 1/25/2022