NVIDIA has become the platform upon which every new AI-powered application is built. From big challenging healthcare research applications to autonomous vehicles, or voice-recognition systems, the need for advanced perception and cognitive capabilities is exploding... and NVIDIA is right in the center of this revolution.
We are now searching for a Senior Software Architect to work on our AI Infra team in Santa Clara. Our team is enabling NVIDIA and our customers to more easily scale up machine learning workflows - machine learning at scale requires a new vocabulary for organizing and managing data, jobs and users. We are building and optimizing human-in-the-loop pipelines which enable massive state of the art systems in Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning at Nvidia and for our customers in many application spaces including medical imagery and autonomous driving.
What you will be doing:
- You will be working with the existing team to build and extend a complex ecosystem of UIs and microservices which support human-in-the-loop annotation and oversight of large-scale machine learning pipelines.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of front and back-end engineers as well as machine learning, deep learning experts.
- Create human-in-the-loop and management interfaces at the frontier of what is possible in machine learning today and getting front seat view of the action in this very hot space from a team and a company driving the progress at the cutting edge.
What we need to see:
- BS or MS in computer science, human-computer interaction, ECE, EE or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in web application development and 10+ years of software development experience.
- Solid experience building and upgrading complex enterprise scale web enabled applications.
- Node, python, go
- Knowledge of REST APIs
- Web stack backend: Postgres, SQL, MongoDB, redis,
- Knowledge of AWS tools and capabilities
- Comfortable with a customer focused, high paced environment.
- Well versed in agile methodology.
- Experience in software shipping cycles (dev, deploy, release, CI) and open-source software development.
- Self-starter, hands-on attitude in a dynamic environment
- You take pride in your work and strive to achieve incredible results and possess excellent communication and planning skills.
- Ability to work successfully with multi-functional teams, principals and architects. Coordinates effectively across organizational boundaries and geographies.
- Passion for and working knowledge of building disruptive products/new technologies