The Senior Software Architect/Engineer analyzes current systems to determine if a custom solution could improve the business process or make existing processes more efficient through automation. This system analysis may lead to the design and the implementation of an in-house custom software solution to support business operations. The Software Architect Engineer is responsible for the complete life cycle of a new or modified software product, from research and design to implementation, training and support.
- Perform business process modeling and design for new business solutions and integrations between existing systems for end to end business process efficiency and improvement.
- Perform system analysis and architecture design for all new solutions and integrations.
- Perform business data modeling to enhance and maintain proper data flow and integration to minimize duplication of data entry and maximize data reliability and governance.
- Define product requirements and create high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Serve as IT contact for the business units and be involved in all efforts related to business process, system and data modeling efforts and activities.
- Required: System design/architecture/business process modeling/system analysis using methodologies like: UML, BPMN, use cases/user stories, Unified Process, Agile Development
- Required: SOA or API experience with GraphQL and/or RESTFUL Web API and/or WCF
- Required: Experience with Azure DevOps server (formerly TFS): requirements (backlog/sprint), pipeline (build, release), repository, test plan
- Required: Database design and programming with Microsoft SQL Server 12 thru 2019, SSRS report builder
- Desired: Report design using DevExpress XtraReports
- Desired: Knowledge of Salesforce (access with API, database objects)
- Desired: Experience with using Telerik web components
- Desired: Experience with querying Oracle database