Senior Software API Engineer
As a Senior API Engineer with strong Java experience, you are a critical member of engineering and architecture team. You will be responsible for building, deploying and maintaining Restful APIs and their communication with the down-stream systems.
You are able to stay in the leading edge of development and mentor a team of developers.
You will be a part of the Org ID team which brings financial institutions and the clients (Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Corporations, and Correspondent Banks) together by enabling provision of Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements in one easy, managed service environment. The service provides real-time “KYC passport” for the clients of financial institutions that are required to supply corporate identity documentation in response to increasingly strict anti-money laundering regulations.
· Design and implement from database (SQL) layer to middle (JAVA) tier.
· Collaborate with architects, designers, analysts, product specialists, and other software engineers
· Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers if applicable.
· Analyze current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting, and design solutions to problematic programming.
· Conduct design reviews to ensure code developed meets ourcoding standard methodologies guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines.
· Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance.
· Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to resolve the system problems.