We are conducting a search for several Senior Level Six SigmaBlack Belts, with strong Leanexperience, who will provide leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes to support a business unit, across a Function and Business (country or region). In this role, you will utilize your experience and expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and achieve short-term and long-term business goals. These key positions will report directly to the Executive Vice President of Global Operations, and are based in Michigan and Florida. Focus will be on improvement of manufacturing operations.
- Provide leadership and direction to cross-functional teams empowered to create and execute a Lean, Six Sigma strategy for process improvement, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
- Lead projects and project delivery ranging from $1-$4MM per project.
- Deliver breakthrough levels of improvement in process capability, reengineering business processes to reduce cost and increase productivity and attain world-class levels of quality, through the development and implementation of training programs on Lean,Six Sigma philosophy, theory, and application tools / tactics
- Facilitate, train, and coach team members in the use of Lean, Six Sigma tools
- Work with operating leaders and teams to uncover and assess lean, Six Sigma opportunities for the company and its customers
- Serve as the change agent in institutionalizing Lean, Six Sigma quality in conjunction with the Lean, Six Sigma team
- Constantly seek, share, and implement best practices
- ApplyLean,Six Sigma tools to improve process capability and eliminate defects
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional project teams
- Identify and drive process, tool, and productivity improvement projects
- Define and implement process improvements on key initiatives that result in significant improvements in service delivery, increasing organizational effectiveness
- Lead, train, coach and guide team members through completion of each project
- Partner with Operations/Quality/ Finance to incorporate project savings into long-range financial plans and operating budgets, ROS, TWC target savings.
- Must have led a minimum of 5 full-cycle Six Sigma, Lean, Six Sigma and/or Lean projects
- Previous experience successfully working in a highly matrixed work environment
- Training and/or experience in process improvement facilitation and techniques (i.e. CAP)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college
- Six SigmaBlack Belt certified highly desired
- Minimum of 3-5years of technical experience
- Minimum of 4-8years of experience in Manufacturing Process Improvement
- Change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization
- Must have experience in a regulated industry such as medical devices, automotive, aerospace, aeronautical or others.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate others and achieve results
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; statistically literate
- Demonstrated commitment for process improvement
- Customer-focused in defining quality and establishing priorities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong presentation skills
We seek a strong leader who desires to assume increasing management responsibilities.