Are you a software architect who is successful at leading your team? Are you currently coding in .NET and Sitecore?
Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
RDA collaborates closely to understand businesses, asks the right questions, and designs and implements functional, integrated technology solutions that align to our clients marketing and IT goals. We are currently seeking a results-oriented senior Sitecore Developer/ Architect who resides on the East Coast. This is a remote position, but there could be travel every once in a while.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Gather requirements, design solutions and complete the development and deployment of websites using Sitecore or EpiServer.
- Provide technical project management, quality management and team leadership for the complex software development projects we produce for our clients.
- Work closely with our clients while leveraging your relationship building skills to position RDA as a trusted partner for all of their technology and marketing needs.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BRING WITH YOU
- Proven experience building and implementing successful Sitecore projects on time and on budget in compliance with process, scope, and quality.
- Proven leadership, negotiation, and communication skills.
- B.A. or B.S. degree with emphasis in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Sitecore certification (MVP status a plus).
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive Medical through Trustmark, an Aetna company
- Certfication bonuses
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Flexible Spending Account – Medical and Dependent Care
- Life Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance