Who are you?
You have a strong understanding of large scale computing solutions. You are a strong engineer who thinks of infrastructure as code. You love the idea of building immutable infrastructure and multi-AZ/multi-region fault tolerant systems that are anti-fragile. While you understand the need for monitoring and alerting, you dream of building self-healing systems.
You believe in collaboration, acting as a force multiplier, and making the right tradeoffs. And you have been looking for an opportunity to join a well-funded startup where you can use your powers for good (in Sift's case, to help eliminate fraud on the internet).
What would make you a good fit:
- 5+ years of experience as DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer
- Extensive experience building & managing cloud infrastructure on AWS or GCP
- Experience solving problems with production systems and building solutions and automations to prevent them from reoccurring
- Proven experience with automation and knowledge of configuration management tools
- Experience building infrastructure as code and automating infrastructure provisioning steps, such as CloudFormation/terraform
- Strong experience with monitoring and alerting systems, both open source and commercial
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, Scala or Go
- Familiarity with Docker and container clustering technologies like Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, or AWS ECS