- Automate everything, to minimize manual work, and meet security and compliance objectives in all aspects of the secure cloud ecosystem.
- Partner with DevOps and Engineering teams to integrate security controls into continuous deployment processes baking security into the infrastructure.
- Align with DevOps and Engineering to build sustainable security processes across a global multi-cloud production network.
- Work with Development and Operations teams to ensure proper key management and encryption are used according to security best practices.
- Provide best practices for securing systems hosted in public clouds, especially AWS, GCE/GKE, Azure.
- Help architect, build and deploy secure infrastructure and security solutions in support of Cloud Operations – including standards for hosts, firewalls, load balancers and all parts of the infrastructure
- Work in a dynamic & collaborative environment
- Build DevOps solutions using the latest technologies and tools
- Engage with customers to present the Security and Privacy model
- Plan and execute annual Audits
- DevOps Solutions & tools support (Engineering Level Support)
- Public Cloud cost optimization, tool selection etc.
Education and Experience
- Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent with 10+ years’ experience in Software Design, Development and Production Operations
- CISSP training and certification is required
- Experience securing Cloud Systems.
- 5+ years working in Linux environments (Ubuntu preferred)
- 2+ years building tools with at least one of the programming languages (Python preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience architecting and administering Databases (i.e Postgres, MySQL)
- Experience with caching technologies (i.e. Memcache, MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience with system automation and deployment tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Demonstrated experience building out a SIEM and DLP systems
- You should love the challenge of making systems and processes both secure and easy to use.
- Have a track record for embedding security into the fabric of an organization and infrastructure.
- A strategic thinker who can translate vision into tactical execution.
- Strong decision making and project management skills.
- Demonstrated expertise with security, audit, and protection tools.
- Exemplary track record in developing security standards for cloud & virtual infrastructure, host, network and other devices.
- An understanding of modern build tools like Jenkins
- Experience with Openstack and Openstack management tools
- Experience with AWS and AWS provided tools (Cloud formation, OpsWorks etc.)
- Experience with monitoring/graphing tools (Sensu, graphite etc.)
- Experience working with vendors in a combination of the following: Cloud, SaaS, ISP, Managed Hosting and Datacenter space
- A strong technical foundation in build, release and deployment environments
- Passion for and ability to design and support robust build, deployment and configuration management systems
- Experience working with distributed remote teams is a plus.
Job ID 1011887