We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Senior Site Reliability Engineer to help us.
On any given day as a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you'll be busy doing everything from writing application code and managing infrastructure-as-code to architecting cloud applications for high-availability.
- Design modern containerized or cloud-based applications.
- Build and support Jellyvision's automated CI/CD pipeline.
- Identify and fix system issues while keeping a cool head.
- Spend a good deal of time on software development (the "dev" part of DevOps!)
- Lead and mentor their team
Experience & Skills
- Experience using Cloud computing platforms (especially AWS) and applications that scale
- Experience using configuration management tools such as Ansible, Packer, and Terraform
- Excellent communication skills
- A head for data-driven decision making