Smartsheet is looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join our Compliance Engineering Team. Our team is focused on helping Smartsheet automate meeting stringent compliance requirements across our commercial and government regions. This includes creating and sharing standards across service teams, creating or implementing tooling to monitor compliance controls and compliance artifact creation. The compliance requirements span across multiple disciplines within engineering.
You will report to our Sr. Manager, Engineering based in Bellevue, WA
- Familiarity with Kubernetes or Docker Containerization - 2+ Years
- Used Infrastructure as Code - 3+ Years
- Terraform definitions for cloud resources - 3+ Years
- Puppet or other similar configuration management - 3+ Years
- Linux administration - 3+ Years.
- Knowledge of CI/CD best practices.
- Knowledge of cloud computing at scale on AWS, GCP, or Azure - 3+ Years
- Proficiency with basic internet protocols (eg HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP) - 3+ Years
- Use programming and Scripting languages such as Java, Go, Python, Bash, Ruby - 3+ Years
- Conduct Incident investigation and management.
- Conduct source control through Git.
- Identify problems and find solutions in a production support environment.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match (50% up to 6%, effective May 1st) to help you save for your future
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account