Cardlytics is growing our Site Reliability Engineering practice and need new, smart, and driven team members. We play with new and innovative solutions daily and can firmly commit that you will never be bored here. We have a fun-loving and hard working culture. This position is for our Atlanta, GA office. It is not a remote position.
- Preferred Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/SRE field of study or equivalent job experience
- Experience with both Linux and Windows
- Experience with CI/CD tool sets such as :
- Team City
- Supporting Environments in :
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Service Mesh such as Istio or similar
- Experience with monitoring software such as :
- Experience with Load Balancers like HAProxy, Netscaler, F5
- Hybrid cloud experience is a huge plus. AWS / Azure / VMware
- Knowledge on ways to deploy all of the above with Security as a prime factor
- 3+ years in Systems Administration/DevOps/SRE role, minimum.
- Strong knowledge of Linux systems (Ubuntu/CentOS preferred) and internals, with a good understanding of networking and related protocols.
- Experience with coding against REST APIs
- Expert knowledge of GIT
Cool stuff you get to do in this role:
- Work in an awesome atmosphere
- As part of the SRE Team, you'll be surrounded by some of the smartest people you'll ever work with and communicate with teams of many disciplines across the company
- Work with some amazing technology in the big-data sector to shape the technical future of Cardlytics
- We leverage technologies like Hadoop, Vertica, Machine Learning / AI
- We partner with many of the largest companies in the United States and have an outstanding reputation with them
- We serve the software engineering teams we partner with and we try hard to avoid silos so sharing information verbally and in writing is critical.
- Teach, share knowledge, document, grow, learn.
- Help shape the future of a young and growing team