The Senior Site Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day support of a manufacturing site. Normally the only fulltime IT employee at the site, the incumbent is responsible for both hardware and application support, following specific processes developed and published by the IT functional teams. Based on experience and skills, the incumbent will serve as an adjunct member of one of the IT Functional Domain teams. The Senior Site Analyst reports to the appropriate Business Group IT leader.
· Perform triage and first-level end-user hardware support
· Support the usage of the site ERP system
· Maintain Citrix environment
· Train end-users on the use of applications and hardware
· Coordination of pre-negotiated third-party hardware support
· Assist in data acquisition and analysis
· Document requirements for new/updated functionality or equipment
· Manage site projects of varying complexities
· Manage projects involving other operations
· Maintain a local inventory of IT-related equipment and software
· Provide input to annual budget planning
· Create and provide all SOX documentation required according to the published schedule and ad hoc requests from auditors.
IT Functional Domain responsibilities:
· Provide second-level support to users at multiple sites
· Assist the Functional Domain Leader in the evaluation and selection of new technologies
· Develop local and global processes, reports, and related to the appropriate Functional Domain
This role does not have supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/ or EXPERIENCE: