Our team’s vision is to provide leadership for highly complex and technically sophisticated projects of national significance. As a member of our Rail Systems team you will help design, build, protect and sustain the communities across the world in which we work and live. If you are ready to put your expertise to work on marquee projects that will change the urban fabric of our community, then consider joining Parsons. Opportunity We are currently seeking senior signaling specialists with experience working on large-scale rail transit signalling projects, for an ongoing project in Toronto, Ontario. We are looking for candidates who have expertise in the deployment of rail signalling systems, including the development of specifications, negotiation of contracts, oversight of project execution and support of certification activities. If you are a Systems Engineer with expertise in wayside signaling, conventional signaling, CBTC, PTC, or ATS, and if you have the qualifications listed below, please submit your resume and one of our recruiters would be happy to discuss with you the various opportunities at Parsons. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Licensed (P.Eng.), or eligible to be licensed, to practice Engineering in the Province of Ontario.
- 10 years of Systems Engineeringexperience, the last 5 years of which have been in relation to complex, rail transit projects
- Excellent command of the English Language, written and verbal.
- Competent in standard office software applications (Documentation, formatting, submittals, logs, etc.)
- Experience with formal requirements management processes and tools (e.g. DOORS, Requisite Pro) is an asset.
Parsons is proud of our 70+ years in delivering engineering, technical, and construction services to our legacy markets: transportation, water, environmental, oil and gas, industrial, and defense. As markets have evolved, so have we. Parsons is a provider of choice for cybersecurity and alternative project delivery services. We believe talent, passion, and commitment generate success. Parsons employees go the distance for our customers and give back to the communities in which we live and work. We welcome self-starters who have the ability to solve problems elegantly — and who believe in our core values of integrity, safety, quality, innovation, sustainability, and diversity. If this describes you, join us! Parsons delivers a better world.