Who We Are:
At Molex we’re committed to improving people’s lives and making the world a better place. Connected Mobility Solutions (CMS), a business unit of Molex LLC, develops innovative products and manufacturing processes around automotive in-vehicle networking, infotainment and lighting segments.
At Molex, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best. Come join our journey.
Who We Are Looking For:
Molex CMS product team is seeking a Senior SI and PI Engineer to lead the product development group for our newest and fast-growing segment. We are looking for those that share our passion for solution development and delivery. A Signal and Power Integrity Engineer with strong focus on design and simulation of signal integrity for high speed electronic solutions and intelligent power management requirements. Someone with experience in design and simulation of high data rate electronic solutions and experience in the design of high speed switches, backplane solutions, Ethernet router and network component design. Main responsibilities for this position will include the innovative designs and simulation of high speed and power hungry electronic solutions (Ethernet Gateways and switch products) for our transportation industry product portfolio. Someone who works well in a team by ensuring that project tasks on time with high quality
What You Will Need:
*Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
* 5+ years of experience leading signal and power integrity design and analysis for high speed electronic solutions.
What You Will Bring:
* Background in the development of best in-class product designs and quality.
* Experience in effectively utilizing the advanced development design tools and simulation environments from Ansys, CST Microwave and Mentor Graphics.
* Experience with the design and simulation of power distributionnetworks for electronic solutions.
* A critical mind for validation and high-quality standards
* Commitment to adding maximum value by on-time and highest quality project completion.
* Ability to identify opportunities for continual improvement
What We Offer:
* Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
* Rewards and recognition for great achievements
* Growth opportunities for career development
* Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work