Sparkhound, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, is an IT services company that was established in 1998 with one goal in mind: to make a meaningful impact on client organizations by redefining how companies use technology to solve business challenges.
We make it happen by investing in smart, service-driven professionals who love what they do and pursue solutions that push conventional boundaries. At Sparkhound we value people, and we believe ours are No. 1 in the business.
Sparkies have dynamic career opportunities and work on cutting-edge projects every day. They earn highly competitive compensation packages that include health, retirement and continuing education. And they get the job done, while having a great time at work and giving back to the community! Are you ready to join our pack?
As a Senior SharePoint Engineer / Consultant you will:
- Lead the delivery of projects and solutions to completion in a team environment while demonstrating a consultative personality, leadership mindset, and collaborative communication style.
- Have a background with strong understanding of collaboration, intranet, extranet and public internet solutions, specifically on SharePointtechnologies.
- Leverage an understanding of Enterprise Content Management, Records Management, Web Content Management, Intranet and Collaboration concepts to build high quality, intranet, extranet and public internet style solutions for customers.
- Integrate SharePoint focused solutions with customer business solutions through integration using Business Connectivity Services, Web Services and Data Integration technologies.
- Create Information Architecture design competencies that will enable customers to classify and locate information quickly and efficiently.
- Create customer branded solutions leveraging marketing assets that delivery a high quality experience for end customers.
- Design solutions for customers that target SharePoint Online, SharePoint On-Premise or hybrid approaches based on customer requirements.
- Design and develop custom workflow solutions to tailor solutions to enterprise process needs.
- Mentor and/or lead 1-2 teammates in the development of consultative and technical skills to maintain a high performance customer delivery team.
- Four-yeardegree (or work experience equivalent) and 8+ years of experience with SharePointtechnologies.
- Ability to deliver presentations on SharePoint focused topics to technical audiences in a customer or conference setting.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate skills and applicable experience in the following two technical roles:
- •Platforms: SharePoint2010, 2013
- •PowerShell 3.0 and SharePoint Cmdlet Library
- •Site Topology Planning and Database, Front End, Search and Indexing Configuration
- •Site Provisioning, Content Database Management, and Capacity Planning
- •Security and Authentication Management
- •Patch Management
- •Disaster Recovery Planning
- •Backup and Restore Operations
- •Storage Planning and Management
- •Business Connectivity Services Configuration Management
- •SharePoint2007/2010 Site Content Migration Practices and Tools
- •Hosting Platforms: Office 365, Azure IaaS, Amazon Web Services, Windows Server
SharePoint Development (preferred, not required)
- Platforms: SharePoint2010, 2013
- Workflow Engines: Workflow Foundation 4, Workflow Manager Client 1.0, SharePoint Designer Workflow, K2 and Nintex
- Programming Languages: C# or VB.NET, ASP.NET, jQuery, JSON
- SharePoint APIs: CAML, CSOM, REST API
- Frameworks: .NET Framework 3.0, 3.5, 4.5
- Database Engines: SQL Server
- Lifecycle Tools: Team Foundation Server, Git
- PowerShell 3.0 and SharePoint Cmdlet Library
- SharePoint Provider Hosted Applications
- Web Part and App Part Development Model
- Information Architecture and Managed Metadata
- Business Connectivity Services Data Integration
- Hosting Platforms: Office 365, Azure IaaS, Amazon Web Services, Windows Server
What Else Would Help Me Stand Out?
- Experience with .NET development technologies
- Reporting Frameworks: SQL Server Reporting Services, PowerBI
- User Experience: SharePoint Designer, Responsive UI Design, Multi-Form Factor UX Design
- Business Systems: SAP, SalesForce, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics AX, PeopleSoft JDE, Oracle EBS
- Identity and Access Management
- Release Management Planning