The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Developer to join our KPMG Technology Organization.
- Provide day to day technical administration including upgrades and release management, analyzing log files, configuration file changes, installation and configuration documents (runbook), upgrade validation/testing, change control, and technical issue/problem resolution
- Participate in the development and maintenance of appropriate project technical documentation including design, configuration, installation
- Responsible for the design, construction, implementation and support of software that meets the business requirements
- Work with Business Analysts, Project Leaders and clients to review the business requirements, prepare technical design documents and non-functional and functional prototypes as needed
- Perform software construction, unit testing and debugging; software construction may include the preparation of new software, reuse of existing code, modification of existing programs, or integration of purchased solutions
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors and perform internal technical SME functions for the on-premise vendor platform
- Three years of diverse work experience in systems analysis and software development
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- In-depth knowledge of building SharePoint2013 solutions leveraging out of the box tools and CSOM techniques
- SharePoint2013/2010 subject matter expert with experience in SharePoint administration, development and configuration
- Proficient in the applicable technology, experience with state of the art development tools and structured & object oriented methodologies
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work; ability to positively influence, mentor and be a credible source of knowledge to less experienced team members
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.