Develops, codes, deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
This position allows for partial telework and location of employment is negotiable.
- Provides application development and technical support for CAC applications to include but not limited to: development of custom enterprise SharePoint .Net applications, Java applications, CorasWorks applications, InfoPath/Office applications; Adobe forms, Active Navigation, FAST search, Dashboard development, application integration, web design, web staging, web maintenance, web collaboration services, and maintenance of public web collaboration services.
- Works closely with the team throughout the development life-cycle, translating business metrics and goals, while providing guidance around requirements gathering, scoping, solution development, deployment, as well as documentation and training to maintain the solution
- Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
- Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written, then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs.
- Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
- Plans, schedules and conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action.
- Prepare technical user guides.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
DoD 8570.1M IT Level II Certification: Security+ with CE
5-8 years of related experience in web software development.
*Secret Clearance (Preferred).
- C#, Java, ASP .NET experience desired
- SharePoint experience
- Knowledge and experience to provide software development solutions using multiple languages and frameworks such as HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, .spServices, and the SharePoint Client Object Model.
- Experience and practical knowledge to create user experiences and design interfaces from concept to production for new and existing sites as well as other interactive mediums