- Job ID 1980
The Foreign Affairs Practice at Buchanan & Edwards is a trusted advisor to our government customer whom we have served proudly for over 19 years.
We have an immediate need for a versatile Senior SharePoint Developer who gets excited by mission-focused, customer-facing, and dynamic work building and supporting SharePoint sites and applications in one of the largest government SharePoint deployments in the world and in an environment with over 80 site collections.
The position would be a mix of design, development, administration, and planning / execution for a migration to SharePoint 2016.
Working within a creative SharePoint team, the ideal candidate would have the opportunity to lead the development of mission-focused sites and applications, and be a part of an effort to plan and perform a migration from SharePoint 2010 directly to SharePoint 2016 (On-premises and Cloud / SharePoint Online / Office 365).
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Create customized pages and Web Parts, design InfoPath forms, build workflows and page views, write code to enhance usability of the platform, connect external data sources, and build full-scale applications
- Support and manage SharePoint 2010 sites and applications to include an exciting migration to SharePoint 2016
- Configure and implement out-of-the box SharePoint sites to include but not be limited to web parts, workflows/services, document library and list setup, configure permission/access control, and customization
- Perform other duties within scope as assigned
- Active Secret Level clearance
- 7+ years advanced knowledge and hands-on SharePoint development experience in SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016 (desired).
- 7+ years creating SharePoint features and solutions including web parts, master pages, custom pages and forms, content types, workflows, etc.
- Extensive SharePoint 2010 and 2013 workflow design, development, debugging experience.
- 7+ years’ experience supporting/administering SharePoint sites and solutions
- 5+ years' experience with Microsoft .NET technology stack
- Must be able to lead SharePoint projects and resources, interface with clients and business users, gather and translate user requirements to technical solutions, and implement those requirements.
- Experience working in SharePoint 2016, as well as SharePoint Online / Office 365 in a hybrid environment (but willing to offer SharePoint 2016 training / certification path for the right candidate)
- Advanced proficiency utilizing PowerBI, creating dashboards, scorecards, reports, Excel services, Power Pivot, SSRS, and/or other tools for reporting.
- Related IT certifications preferred (SharePoint)
- Related College degree preferred (Bachelor and/or Master degree in Computer Science or Information Systems)
Buchanan & Edwards, Inc. (BE) is an Information Technology and Professional Services consulting firm located in Arlington, VA. BE is a diversified high-technology services company, providing government, commercial and nonprofit agencies technology solutions and organizational management services to ensure mission success. Serving the federal sector since 1998, we base our solutions on an in-depth understanding of our clients, their mission and the unique challenges they face. BE is the winner of the 2015 Microsoft U.S. Federal Solution Partner of the Year award, a 2015 and 2016 Washington Post Top Workplace and has been an Inc. 500/5000 awardee for six consecutive years.
Buchanan & Edwards, Inc. is dedicated to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We are committed tocrafting a workplace that endorses creativity and innovation, and promotes engagement through open communication, acceptance of new people and ideas, and a supportive team dynamic. Buchanan & Edwards, Inc. is an equal Opportunity Employer –Minorities / Women / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Buchanan & Edwards is an E-Verify employer.