The SharepointDeveloper will be doing brand-new development in this Sharepoint/Office 365 environment.
They have vendor consultants working now to stand up the Office 365 environment and those consultants have started the migration, so a few standard pages will already be built.
The vendor consultants are finished on March 31st. This person will take over and complete the Sharepoint intranet.
The SP Developer has to have the following experience:
Writing Sharepoint web parts and add-ins (+/- 7 yrs)
Office 365preferred but may substitute this with Azure experience
- Bachelor?s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience.
- SharePoint Certifications a plus, specifically?MCPD and MCSD certifications.
- Experience with Agile Development methodology.
- 3+ years (or equivalent) experience of SP solutions along with analysis, design, development, implementation and support of Office 365/SPO required.
- 3+ years of solid understanding and proven ability with SharePoint2013Office365/SharePoint Online development tools.
- Experience with native ft. and capabilities of SPO Office 365 and SP 2016/2013 including metadata, content types, permissions and security.
- Hands-on experience in exploring in support, configure, develop, maintain and monitor SP sites in Microsoft SP2013 and SPO Office 365.
- Experienced with exploring and learning new Office 365 services such as Microsoft Teams, OneDrive for Business and Office 365 Groups.