SAVA services and solutions help our federal clients provide for national security, improve communications and collaboration, secure the integrity of information systems and networks, enhance data collection and analysis, and increase efficiency and mission effectiveness. We’re at the forefront of the communications breakthroughs that bring Federal, state, local and International organizations together for leading edge collaborative solutions in our fight against global crime and terrorism.
JOB DESCRIPTION:SAVA is seeking a candidate to serve as the Senior SharePoint/Software Developer, Team Lead, and content developer. The candidate will perform the following responsibilities:
- Serve as the Team Lead and Senior SharePointDeveloper.
- Manage team personnel, coordination, schedule maintenance.
- Collect and evaluate new capability/functionality requirements and determine how best to design, create, and implement.
- Perform or oversee the creation and implementation of new capabilities/functionality.
- Create Master Pages, Page layouts, etc. as needed.
- Perform testing and quality control of websites.
- Create reports as required by the deliverables.
- Promote the websites by conduction presentations.
- Implement various authentication capabilities for site/portal.
- · Must possess a Top Secret Clearance
- · Possess a minimum of 7years of experience in all aspects of SharePoint to include: development, architecture, administration, and advanced SharePoint features, as well as, creating custom web parts, event receivers, workflows, lists/surveys, and PowerShell scripting to automate activities.
- · Possess a minimum of 4years expertise in .NET development, as well as,
- · Possess experience implementing SAML 2.0 authentication in an ADFS/AD-LDS environment, as well as, both Windows and forms authentication methods.
- · Bachelor’s degree or equivalent specialized experience in an IT related discipline preferred.