Scope of the project:
The position is focused on planning, developing, documenting & exchanging knowledge with onsite team using industry best practices. Typical work consists of developing custom web parts, workflows, forms & solutions in all phases of the SDLC process (planning, developing, testing & support). Also include hybrid SharePoint deployment/installation / configuration / migration.
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
The SharePoint Administrator will report to the Platform Services Director. The SharePoint Administrator will work with DHHS network engineers and Content Management Team staff. The position is focused on planning, developing, documenting & exchanging knowledge with onsite team using industry best practices.
Typical work consists of developing custom web parts, workflows, forms & solutions in all phases of the SDLC process (planning, developing, testing & support). As well as code/configuration reviews.
The SharePoint Administrator will provide SharePoint 2010 Administration, as well as serve as the primary SharePoint Farm Administrator.
Other duties include:
• Maintain servers and systems security
• Monitor usage statistics and logs
• Modify configuration settings and perform backups
• Troubleshoot Systems problems
• Ensures system reliability by keeping the platform up to date on patches, and provide support for disaster recovery and business continuity planning
• Engineering Experience in SharePoint 2010, 2013 and Online
• Extensive Experience using PowerShell
• Nintex Workflow Experience to troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Migration Experience to SharePoint Online
• 3+ years of working in a development role supporting SharePoint Online (O365) and 2016 /2013/2010
• Solid skills in XML/XSD/XSLT/CAML/LINQ
• General experienceworking with SQL/MS BI Stack & other DBMS
• A deep understanding of SharePoint farm architecture, services & features, site design & best practices.
• Including performance tuning and updating/upgrading on premise environment.
• Deep knowledge & understanding of the roles of SharePoint and the relationships to one another & business processes. This includes, but is not limited to: Security/Roles, Search, ECM/Metadata, Document
• Management, BI/PerformancePoint, Workflows/Forms, Portals and custom web parts & features
· Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows platform & networkinfrastructure / Cloud computing & Active Directory.
· Ability to develop and document farm-level, site-collection-level, and site-level architecture for SharePoint environment.
· Lead technical design reviews for architectural enhancements
• Experience using SharePoint integration with 3rd party applications & databases