The Senior SharePoint Architect role is responsible for working with the business, developers and administrators to design and implement custom SharePoint solutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include:
· SharePoint Design. Engaging in architectural design, web parts development, management, and troubleshooting including designer workflows, effective uses of the data view, content query and data form web parts, and navigation and branding customization.
· SharePoint Enterprises Support. Planning, deploying and supporting SharePointenterprises within enterprise environment.
· SQL Infrastructure. Maintaining SQL infrastructure for specific applications and managing compliance tracking in regards to programming changes.
· Development Assessment. Evaluating development approaches for complexity, benefits/shortcomings, and risks in developing the solution in SharePoint vs. in ASP.NET
· New Development, Upgrades and Migrations. Performing new development as well as maintaining, updating and migrating an existing SharePoint2007 deployment to SharePoint2010
· Project Requirements. Analyzing and converting requirements into functional specifications and technical design.
· Disaster Recovery Plan. Planning and testing disaster recovery plan
· And other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology-related discipline OR equivalent combination of education and experiencerequired.
· 10+ years of application design and analysis preferably with .net and SharePoint
· 3+ years experience of SharePointArchitectureDesignrequired
· 5+ years experience of SharePoint Administration required
Certificates & Licenses:
· Microsoft Certified Architect (MCA)
· Microsoft SharePoint2010 certification
Other Skills, Attributes and Abilities:
· Self-motivated to continually improve development skills and knowledge
· Superior written and oral communication skills and strong organizational skills.
· Excellent analytical skills and strong problem solving skills are also required.
· The ability to work in a team atmosphere is a necessity.