$80K — $100K *
Insulet started in 2000 with an idea and a mission to enable our customers to enjoy simplicity, freedom and healthier lives through the use of our Omnipod® product platform. In the last two decades we have improved the lives of hundreds of thousands of patients by using innovative technology that is wearable, waterproof, and lifestyle accommodating.
We are looking for highly motivated, performance driven individuals to be a part of our expanding team. We do this by hiring amazing people guided by shared values who exceed customer expectations. Our continued success depends on it!
The Senior SFDC Functional Analyst is a critical member of the Commercial Systems team and reports to the IT Senior Manager of CRM Solution Design. Working in a dynamic, collaborative team environment, the successful candidate will support Insulet’s commercial expansion with new products, new markets and new functions through business analysis and general IT support across the entire business entity. Specific functions of this role include business process definition (as-is vs. to-be), analysis of business problems, analytics, solution design, configuration and implementation of technical solutions across the Salesforce.com platform. This role will focus on projects and processes related to our Commercial Systems and Customer Experience Teams. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to comprehend business process and context, while also having adequate technical skills to assist with appropriate technical solutions. This is a hands-on role playing a key position in the global growth of Insulet over the next several years. We are seeking a Senior Functional Analyst with a background of delivering medium to large scale projects and initiatives.
• Person will primarily be responsible for solutions supporting Commercial IT functions such as customer care, product support and commercial operations.
• Perform complex business and systems analysis work including requirements gathering/user story creation via information gathering sessions with business users and technical staff. Develop supporting documentation such as process flows, mockups, and system interface diagrams.
• Analyze existing business process to recommend improvements based on an understanding of Salesforce configuration best practice.
• Communicate effectively with business users on the status of enhancements, projects and open production support tickets.
• Develop comprehensive test plans, coordinate test activities, lead UAT exercises and/or help execute test components.
• Responsible for providing data expertise and consulting related to commercial reporting and analytics.
• Assist with development and maintenance of field reports/dashboards using either SFDC report builder, Wave or other BI tools available at Insulet.
• Occasional travel may be required, 5-19% of the year.
Education and Experience:
• At least 5 years of experience working in a Business Analyst position.
• At least 3 years of experience working on projects related to Commercial/Sales process improvement.
• Applicant is actively working with SFDC in current position or has done so in a recent position.
• Minimum certification as Salesforce Administrator. Additional certifications are a plus.
• Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com concepts including standard object features, console configuration, workflows, validation rules, Process Builder, Visual Flow, reporting, security settings, role hierarchy, Salesforce Lightning.
• BS in an IT-related discipline such as Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Proven ability to provide business analysis and system development/configuration deliverables related to process improvement.
• Experience supporting or working with a Commercial organization, preferably in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or any other regulatory-controlled industry.
• Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com platform is required
• Self-sufficient, flexible, and motivated team player capable of managing several activities simultaneously
• Ability to work in a deadline focused, dynamic environment, consistently producing deliverables within agreed upon timelines
• Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills are critical
• Ability to analyze business processes, design process improvements, and train business users on the new processes
• Excellent writing skills. Must have the ability to express strategy, technical knowledge, and processes in easily understood presentations
• Positive, results driven, rational, logical, team player
• Experience in the healthcare, pharma or medical device industry a plus
Valid through: 5/18/2021
$80K — $100K
2 days ago
$150K — $200K + tbd
2 days ago