The ISG Senior Services Manager works side-by-side and in support of the executive responsible for Client’s IT Services Agreement (ITSA), and Client Management staff, in accordance with Client and ISG’s Governance Services agreement to ensure that governance services and consolidated dashboard reporting requirements are met.
The Senior Services Manager assists Client’s ITSA executive in Service Provider management to ensure delivery of outsourced services in accordance with the terms and conditions, service levels, and pricing provisions of the ITSA between Client and Service Provider.
The Senior Services Manager is also in the lead position of representing ISG at Client and is responsible for delivery of ISG Services and acting as a senior advisor to Client, providing proactive and responsive guidance regarding best practices, escalating issues as required, and providing a link to other ISG resources and services. In particular, the Senior Services Manager ensures all problems with ISG’s day-to-day delivery of services are resolved in a timely manner and that excellent service is provided to Client’s satisfaction.
The Senior Services Manager provides support, work direction, management and guidance to ISG’s on-site governance services managers and offshore resources.
The Senior Services Manager reports locally to Client’s ITSA executive and reports to ISG’s Governance Services Operations Director.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Qualifications:
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience (10+ years) in managing outsource services and Service Providers
• Proven knowledge and experience (5+ years) in relationship and/or account management as well as understanding of organizational change management
• Ability to work in a matrix environment, demonstrating strong collaboration and partnering skills
• Proven negotiation and influencing skills
• Demonstrates commercial acumen to understand the deal; financial and budgeting skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; executive status and dashboard reporting
• Knowledge of business environment, service requirements and culture
• Comfortable with ambiguity and solving multiple complex problems
• Detailed knowledge of ISG’s Governance Services methodology as well as ability to provide links into other areas of ISG
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• Demonstrates strong knowledge with MS-Office suite of software applications and tools, including: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
Duties & Responsibilities:
ITSA Management Oversight
• Tracks and reports regularly on governance services management via executive status reporting and consolidated dashboards; liaises with Client and Service Provider teams as needed to resolve any outstanding issues.
• Develops and maintains a working knowledge of ITSA including Service Provider contract deliverables and obligations, and how those align to the evolving needs of Client over the evolution of the sourced relationship.
• Participates in Client/Service Provider Governance Meetings providing leadership as required.
• Provides support to clarify, manage, escalate and resolve key Service Provider issues and disputes.
Consolidated Management Dashboard
• Ensures a consolidated view of the Service Provider’s and Client’s governance performance including metrics related to performance management, relationship management, financial management and contract administration management. Requires solid understanding of dashboard framework, feeds and consolidation requirements.
SPOC for ISG Governance Operations
• Oversees and supports the day-to-day operations providing a single-point-of-contact (SPOC) relating to the provision of ISG services conducting regular service reviews with Client’s ITSA executive, managing Client’s demand requirements and supporting financial and contractual aspects of Client/ISG relationship. Direct contact with the Service Providers to manage processes and relationships to resolve outstanding issues or gaps.
• Provides hands-on day to day support to ISG’s on-site managers as needed.
• Assists in the management of offshore resources, reviews work to ensure that work is performed completely, thoroughly, accurately, and to a high standard of quality.
Other Governance Services
• Provides support and governance for in-scope work performance and service delivery as needed.
• Supports consolidation and delivery of governance services utilizing both internal and external capabilities and ensuring close integration with Client’s retained organization and Client/Service Provider activities.
• Monitors and seeks ways to improve overall team efficiency, effectiveness and impact; records ideas for improving Client’s Governance Services processes and procedures; works with Client’s Governance Services retained team to improve ISG service delivery; creates an environment that encourages collaboration, open communication and teamwork.
• Experience working with offshore and international teams.