What you'll get to do
- Work with a team to implement and customize the ServiceNow Enterprise Onboarding module functionality.
- Work with other internal teams to understand their ServiceNow requirements and implement those requirements in the platform.
- Identify, plan and implement solutions that contribute to the overall ServiceNow Platform.
- Solve problems and find solutions independently using available tools within ServiceNow.
- Debug complex issues found in production between multiple systems or services.
- Participate in small, cross-functional, agile teams in various agile ceremonies (e.g. stand-up, facilitate a pair programming session, code review with others, drive an idea at sprint planning, retrospective, etc.)
- Support the larger team as part of an on-call rotation (10-20% on-call time).
Your experience should include
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ experience working with ServiceNow.
- Expertise in one or more ServiceNow processes / functions – someone viewed as a go to technical person on a team.
- Familiarity and experience with ServiceNow concepts, such as business rules, workflows, flow designer, integrations, and app development/design.
- Prior experience customizing, implementing and configuring the HR Module and/or Enterprise Onboarding plugin.
You might also have
- Front-end experience designing intuitive interfaces for users within ServiceNow’s portal.
- Experience working with and deploying Highly Available and Highly Scalable applications.
- Experience in multiple ServiceNow modules, potentially including ITSM, CSM, CMDB, and custom application development.
- Experience building testing suites using ServiceNow’s ATF framework.
- Experience instrumenting applications and infrastructure to collect and report on Availability, Capacity, Performance.
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful services at scale.
- Experience as a Linux/UNIX Engineer or developer.
- Experience working in a hybrid cloud infrastructure.