Senior ServiceNow Developer Consultant
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a Senior Developer with experience implementing on ServiceNow to support our Business in Kansas City, KS. This position will be focused on supporting internal as well as customer implementations of ServiceNow and its associated technical requirements, enablement requirements, and customer facing pre-sales activities.
- Present passionate, persuasive, strategic, and technically competent subject matter expert expertise to our clients and vendors, paving a path to solutions around ServiceNow
- Build, configure, test, and document technical hardware and software solutions in the WWT Advanced Technology Center (ATC), to provide live demos to clients and vendors for executive briefings, marketing events, and more
- Provide Field Enablement in the way of customer support and training regional engineers on how to support and demo the solutions you are responsible for.
- Understand and articulate additional drivers, challenges, inhibitors, and conditions driving cloud and similar next-generation technologies within a Customer's environment.
- Act as a Trusted Advisor in an objective role to provide the best solution for the customer based on their current and long term business requirements
- Collaborate with WWT account teams, solution architects, and OEMs todefine solution requirements, and/or enable functional teams of WWT resources and OEM partner resources to meet customer requirements and priorities
- Proactively maintain a considerable technical and functional knowledge ofevolving market solutions and offerings.
- Act as a Technical Lead with the OEM partner, including maintaining certifications and ensuring our company meets the technical requirements for the vendor partnership.
- Collaborate effectively with ServiceNow Administrators and Developers to craft solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
- Conducts investigation activity/research and gives technical advice to theadoption or integration of existing and new enterprise applications
- Follow Change Management process
- 50% of this work will be performed in a billable capacity.
- 3+ years experience developing on the ServiceNow platform
- Customization of core applications including Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Configuration Management, and Service Catalog
- Building workflows and writing automated scripts in the IT Operations Management (ITOM) space
- Designing front-end solutions in Jelly or AngularJS
- Comfortable working with workflows, business rules, UI pages, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, and notifications.
- 3+ years experience administering the ServiceNow platform
- Managing users, groups, and roles
- Updating Knowledge articles
- Running Discovery and making manual updates to the CMDB
- Upgrading patches and families
- Cloning over lower environments
- Providing advanced support for ServiceNow by troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes, and root cause analysis
- Ensures technology design and solutions are aligned with business requirements
- Experience integrating third-party software and APIs with ServiceNow using REST and SOAP
- Strong working knowledge of ITIL v3 concepts or ITIL v3 Certified
- Technical leadership including leading code reviews and following all best practices
- Implementation and deployment of ServiceNow for ITSM, Discovery, Orchestration, PPM, Demand Management and other modules
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience expected
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to produce outstanding results
- Self-Motivated to maintain up-to-date knowledge and demos ofsolutions.
- Demonstrable leadership acumen and international experience preferred
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Experience with documentation of design, system builds, configurations, and support procedures absolutely essential. The ability to clearly articulate strategic business value, outside of technology, and present ideas to a client concisely is required.
- Experience with standard document used in support of the sales cycle (RFI/RFQ repsonses, solutions proposals, current-state/future-state diagrams, platform descriptions, etc) would be highly regarded.
- Valid Drivers License
- Excellent personal interaction and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work directly with vendors and account teams to schedule meetings both remotely and onsite.
- Ability to travel nationally and globally as required. Travelexpectation is estimated at 50%